Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Untouchable Force Organization



UTFO (Kangol Kid / EMD / Doctor Ice / Mixmaster Ice) was a rap group formed in the early 80's and founded by the R&B band Full Force. They started off as dancers for Whodini and were the first breakdancers to appear on the Phil Donahue show. Most My man Kilo-Cee put me on to the video footage below. Check out the crowd they're performing for!!! Most people are familiar with their track Roxanne Roxanne. I was in grade 2 when this came out. The song that I decided to post is called Bite It. The reason I decided to post this is because of the little snippet at the beginning of the track. It was used as a scratch tool on Babu's Super Duck Breaks record which was released on the Stones Throw label in the late 90's. During the time the super duck record came out I was broke & still practicing in my mom's and dad's basement hoping to one day dj at clubs. I went through about 3 copies of the super ducks. Pretty randumb Eh? I need sleep.

Enjoy!!!!






UTFO - BITE IT!





SUPER DUCK SCRATCH SOUNDS

No comments: