Friday, July 11, 2008

STEVLAND JUDKINS



Stevie Wonder is gonna be here in Vancouver tomorrow at GM Place. Unfortunately I won't be here to catch the show. I've seen him perform twice already, first time was in Japan at Osaka Jo Stadium, and the second time was at a vineyard in Seattle. Being a huge fan of Stevie Wonder, I have to say that seeing him live is one of the best shows I have ever been to. My man Pump just saw him for the first time in San Francisco and he said the same thing. That being said, I posted an 8 bar edit of Boogie On Reggae Woman done by myself, a remix of All I Do by my man U-Tern, also a resident of Vancouver. I've been bumping his new Love Lost Mix on Brooklyn Radio alot lately. LISTEN TO IT HERE
Last but not least is a remix of Positivity by Mark Ronson. If you have a chance to see Stevie Wonder in your home town.....DON"T SLEEP.

BOOGIE ON REGGAE WOMAN (8 BAR HEDIT)


ALL I DO (U-TERN DISCO EDIT)


POSITIVITY (MARK RONSON '68 REMIX)

3 comments:

Niko said...

Man, there are no working links for Stevie Wonder's "All I Do (U-Tern Disco Edit)" ... and I've searched everywhere! I will be eternally grateful if you could please re-up it, thanks!

Love Buzz said...

Hey there

Please could you email links for Stevie Wonder tracks to lovebuzz3@hotmail.co.uk

Would be much appreciated

Thanks and have a great day

Love Buzz said...

Hey there

Please could you email links for Stevie Wonder tracks to lovebuzz3@hotmail.co.uk

Would be much appreciated

Thanks and have a great day