Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Full Club




DR one and I are almost done our new CD. Its called Canadian Club Vol. 1, and its hosted by our friend Kardinal Offishall. Like our last two, this CD is made up of all our original remixes.  But its different in that its all production remixes - alot of club versions of rock songs. But some rap remixes too. Here is one banger from the CD that I made this summer. I flipped the Gangstarr classic Full Clip into what I call Full Club. Big ups to the big homie DJ Anonymous from Helsinki who posted this first. He has a really dope blog called DJ's Delight. A bunch of people have hit me lookin for this track tho - I think the link is dead on DJ's Delight? I dono. But here it is kids:


1 comment:

EastCoastE30 said...

dude, finally! when are y'all stopping down in nyc again?