Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Drastik - Classic Garage Lessons & Sessions Mix


Been a minute since i posted up in here. When i say a minute, i actually mean over a year! Wow! If you know me well, you'll know I'm awful at posting stuff online. Its part, Im not happy with what i have to post and part, I'm actually just a slacker! Either way, i got a treat for once. I did this mix about a year ago and its quite different from the usual chaotic mixes you're used to hearing from me. I'm a huge lover of Uk Garage. Especially stuff from the mid 90's. I wanted to play some of my favorite jams, but keep it live. I did little to no editing on the mix and wanted it to stay fluid. I even used some records on this one! You can tell i had to dust off a few, but they're Gems! Anyways, Here is



1. Groove Chronicles - Natural
2. Dub Syndicate - Baby Tell Me
3. Tuff Jam - Key Dub
4. Ordinary People - Ohh Baby
5. Doolally - Straight From The Heart (Crazy Bank Remix)
6. Donna Dee - Clock The Dough
7. Donna Dee - Clock The Dough (The Work Experience Mix)
8. Dub Syndicate - But It's All Gone Wrong 4 U
9. Bump N Flex - The Rewind Vol 1 (Goddess)
10. Livin Large - Metro Knome
11. Ultymate - Vybe (Vybe Mix)
12. Livin Large - Love Is What We Need (Grant Nelson Remix)
13. Boiling Point - Moving On The Dancefloor
14. 24 Hour Experience - Scatter
15. Pied Piper - Slip & Slide Dub
16. Deeper Cut - Catch The Feeling
17. Strickly Dubz - Thinking Of You
18. Double 99 - R.I.P Groove
19. Double 99 - Ice Cream Dubplate
20. G.O.D - Untitled
21. Jeremy Sylvester - Come Into My Life
22. R.I.P Productions - You Cheated
23. Logic - Blues For You (Hard Dub)



No comments: