Tuesday, February 14, 2012

RE UP: Love Joint Revisited



Happy Valentine's

I know I've posted this mix before, it's an oldie but goodie - Timeless, soul classics.

People have been requesting to re up it so here it is on my soundcloud page. Download it if you don't have it.

Spread Love.



Love Joint Revisited (2004)

Betty Wright - Tonight Is The Night
Corrine Bailey Rae - Your Love is Mine
Donny Hathaway & Roberta Flack - You Are My Heaven
Syreeta - I Love Every Little Thing About You
The Staple Singers - I'll Take You There
Melissa Morgan - Fool's Paradise
George Mcrae - I Get LIfted
Frankie Beverly & Maze - Before I Let Go
Toto - Georgy Porgy
Gap - Outstanding
Mary Jane Girls - All Night Long
Keni Burke - Risin' to the Top
Lowrell - Mellow Mellow Right On
Bobby Caldwell - Open Your Eyes
Grover Washington Jr - Just The Two of Us
Bill Withers - Lovely Day
Midnight Star - Curious
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
Aaliyah - Rock The Boat
Peven Everett - One More Time
Sade - War of the Hearts
Sade - The Sweetest Taboo
Debarge - Stay With Me
Debarge - I Like It
Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets
Isley Brothers - Footsteps In The Dark
Bootsy Collins - Hollywood Squares
Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You
Zapp & Roger - Be Alright
Zapp - Computer Love
Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little Bit More
Barry White - Playing Your Game, Baby
Don Blackman - Holding You, Loving You
Minnie Riperton - Baby, This Love I Have
Bobby Caldwell - What You Won't Do For Love
Bill Withers - Can We Pretend
Stevie Wonder - Overjoyed
Roy Ayers - Searchin'
Ramp - Daylight
Rasa - When Will The Day Come
Sly & The Family Stone - If You Want Me To Stay
Al Green - Let's Stay Together

No comments: